-Falling- -Falling-

Awww!!

So sad - didn't think it would end like that! Lovely project, dustball! Keep it up - you would anyway :D

-Go Away- -Go Away-

THE BEST!!

I agree, totally awesome!!

Da cliff 2 Da cliff 2

Quite good

Quite funny, :) It's not what he said below but well, it's good! Better than I can do.

maxgrounds responds:

thanks

Mouse Dodger! Mouse Dodger!

Ummmm

It's ok at start but I wish you didn't have to start over every time you fail. And there is a cheat for all levels up to the cheese one. Just go off the bottom and go around the flash then put your mouse cursor back up at the top. Instant level cheat.. Anyway, at the cheese level, it just fails. So, the cheese level put your points down a lot. Cheats knock more off so you got a total score of 4/10 or 1.5/5

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

I love the idea and the game!

I thought this would be another mouse avoider game, you know those ones where you have to stay on the platform? Anyway, this is definitly more than I expected and I LOVE the idea and the game play! So that's why I'm rating it 9/10 4.5/5

Gift Wrapped Gift Wrapped

AMAZING!

Nitromes games are amazing! They always are!

The Tree The Tree

This is really good :D Keep it up
~Sab

Road to the Isles RzE RMX Road to the Isles RzE RMX

Amazed

Well, I didn't think some sort of tradition music like that would fit with a trance beat, but, you made that happen which I thought was quite good. I think your work is good, and you will go far, if your not there yet! Anyway good luck with your future.

Glitta! Ritta! Glitta! Ritta!

I have 2 things to say....

One... THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Two... I have made a game called Moused. Unfortunately it is not flash, but it is a decently good game. Please if you give me permission too, this music may be in about 4 to 6 games. If you deny this request, I will search for more music. (It won't be as good as yours)

Harold Dems Harold Dems