The Tree The Tree

This is really good :D Keep it up
~Sab

Road to the Isles RzE RMX Road to the Isles RzE RMX

Amazed

Well, I didn't think some sort of tradition music like that would fit with a trance beat, but, you made that happen which I thought was quite good. I think your work is good, and you will go far, if your not there yet! Anyway good luck with your future.

Glitta! Ritta! Glitta! Ritta!

I have 2 things to say....

One... THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!

Two... I have made a game called Moused. Unfortunately it is not flash, but it is a decently good game. Please if you give me permission too, this music may be in about 4 to 6 games. If you deny this request, I will search for more music. (It won't be as good as yours)

I Want Freedom I Want Freedom

I love this music so much...

This is amazing, this music! please can I use it in a game of mine? It totally deserves to be in a game (lol!)

mattuiop responds:

yes, why not? but please look at more of my music incase you might change your mind!
thanks anyway!

Chemical Rush Chemical Rush

NICE DUDE! Please could I use this?

HEY NICE WORK, please could I also use this in a game im making, it's gonna be good, and also I'm crediting you!

ShAdOxViRuS responds:

By all means.
Looking forward to your game :)

Spooky Castle Spooky Castle

This is what I need "Nice"

This is really what I need! I need this music for a menu in my game, PLEASE can I use it, and also i will definity give you credit!

Tik172 responds:

Of course! No problem. Happy you liked it :D

Snow Drifting Snow Drifting

Hey, please could I use this?

Hey, I'm collecting a couple of songs for my next game, please could I use this for the menu, because this is ace dude!

Realmguys responds:

Of course, just follow the rules of the newgrounds license. Credit must be given in the medium that it is being transfered to.

The Day Is Done The Day Is Done

Please can I use it?

Please can I use this for a future game? It is amazing, so gamey music! (it's exactly what I need!!!

momboom1 responds:

Ya sure, I'd love for you to use it!! Thanks for the comments :D. Send me the link to the game when you finish it :).

Every End... Every End...

Hi this is go great, please can i use this for a g

Hi this is go great, please can i use this for a game!