Mouse Dodger! Mouse Dodger!

Ummmm

It's ok at start but I wish you didn't have to start over every time you fail. And there is a cheat for all levels up to the cheese one. Just go off the bottom and go around the flash then put your mouse cursor back up at the top. Instant level cheat.. Anyway, at the cheese level, it just fails. So, the cheese level put your points down a lot. Cheats knock more off so you got a total score of 4/10 or 1.5/5

Mouse Under Siege Mouse Under Siege

I love the idea and the game!

I thought this would be another mouse avoider game, you know those ones where you have to stay on the platform? Anyway, this is definitly more than I expected and I LOVE the idea and the game play! So that's why I'm rating it 9/10 4.5/5

Gift Wrapped Gift Wrapped

AMAZING!

Nitromes games are amazing! They always are!

Chain Reaction! Chain Reaction!

WOW!

I see you have signed up today (23rd) and this is AWESOME!! WELL DONE!! It does get quite hard, lol!

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Please, help

This is a very good flash submission, but on the preloader part and a few others, it doesn't work. Please don't go rating this low or anything, because overall it is amazing, I just need help with certian parts. Please reply to this.

Bob's Adventure Bob's Adventure

How do you get past the axe part?

It just says use it in a different area in both two? Other than that it is good.

blubfaceproduction responds:

use the axe while walking into the wall

Draw 3D Heads for Dummies Draw 3D Heads for Dummies

You would need alot more frames than that!

I use scratch, Sabgames, and if you want to make a graphical rotational face, you will need alot more frames than that!

By the way scratch is a programming language and it works well

Good project though!

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

I love it but i found a glitch.

THIS IS SO AMAZING!!! But on the LEVEL CREATOR (the bit i love the most) it scrolls when i don't want it to. Please sort it out!

By the way, BEST MARIO GAME EVER!!!! I MEAN IT!!!!